OMG readers – so I know fresh corn is out of season right now, BUT this was one of the easiest and most delicious things I’ve ever made veggie side wise. Legit put everything into ONE baking dish, mix, bake, mix again, eat. SO. DELICIOUS! SO. EASY! This was so very tasty and easy to duplicate for larger potluck gatherings. I recently went to a neighborhood ribfest and brought this – NO. LEFTOVERS, which I think always says a lot!
For another great “no leftover” side dish, check out my Mac’n’Cheese recipe!
Hoping all of you reading this are staying safe and well!
— Cooking Maggie
Jalapeno Corn Bake
- 5 ears of corn, corn scraped off cobs (in season) // 3 cans of corn, drained (off season)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into individual tablespoons
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 jalapenos, halved and sliced thin (keep seeds for extra heat)
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In a baking dish, add all the ingredients into a baking dish. Mix well.
- Cover the top of the dish with foil and bake until the corn is tender (about 60 to 90 minutes). Mix again, and enjoy!