I’ve definitely been on an Instant Pot binge lately, and another soup I tried to make once before when I was doing Whole30 with Frankie was a Stuffed Pepper Soup. Now, that I’ve recreated it on the stove, saving time by making the soup in the Instant Pot is a no brainer for lunch meal plans. I had enough for the whole week (if you’re like me and don’t mind the same tasty food all week long…my husband is NOT one of those people). This is also a crowdpleaser for a quick weenight meal!
Hoping all of you reading this are staying safe and well!
— Cooking Maggie
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 14.5 oz cans of diced fire roasted tomatoes (don’t drain!)
- 3 whole bell peppers (NOT GREEN), chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Turn instant pot to saute and add in the oil, beef, salt, and Italian seasoning. Cook, breaking up the beef, until browned.
- Add in tomatoes, peppers, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well, then hit cancel.
- Place lid on Instant Pot, hit Manual and adjust time to 10 minutes on high.
- When finished cooking, do a quick release on the pressure and stir in the cooked rice. Taste and add salt & pepper as needed! Serve with warm bread and salad!