Once again, on a weekend where rain is pouring down, our need for fast food without the risk of exposure came upon us again. And while, yes, a normal burger would be just fine, the hubby was craving a Big Mac, and I was looking to avoid overeating, so we compromised and made them MINI!!! I mean, how cute is that?! I whipped up the secret sauce and little toppings, and Frankie dealt with the burger patties, and together we made a magically tasty little bite. Simple, quick, and effectively filling, these baby big mac’s pair great with either homemade fries (which we did not do) OR salt & vinegar chips (which we DID have on hand).
Hoping all of you reading this are staying safe and well!
— Cooking Maggie
Copycat Big Mac Secret Sauce
Ingredients – Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons French dressing
- 1 tablespoon relish
- 1 teaspoon minced white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon white granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients. Keep chilled till needed!
Mini Big Macs
- You will need dill pickle chips, dinner rolls, ground beef, shredded lettuce, American or Cheddar cheese (we prefer cheddar cheese), additional finely diced onion, and your secret sauce.
- Fry up your burger patties (just big enough to fill the bun), then toast the buns. Order goes bottom bun, burger patty, cheese, pickle, lettuce, onion, secret sauce, top bun. (Smear sauce on top bun and add your lettuce & onion there so they stick to make it easier to put on top of patty, cheese, and pickles.)