- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 ears of corn on the cob, husked
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes OR baby yellow potatoes
- 3 tablespoons old bay seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (add more for a spicier kick)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add 1/2 tsp more for a spicer kick)
- juice of 1/2 lemon, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 5 tablespoons butter melted + 1/2 cup, divided
Chop corn into 1/3, then chop each third in half lengthwise. Quarter each of the baby potates. Boil corn and potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl combine shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes. Stir together melted 3 tablespoons butter, Old Bay seasoning, chili flakes, cayenne, garlic, juice from half a lemon, and salt and pepper to taste and pour over shrimp, sausage, and veggies. Stir to coat.
Divide between four 12×12 inch sheets of aluminum foil. Fold edges of foil up around the food to create a closed packet.
On a sheet pan, bake the packets at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until corn is tender and shrimp are pink and fully cooked. While packets are cooking, melt remaining butter.
Serve shrimp boil packs topped with lemon wedges and a side of butter for drizzling over the top or dipping.