When a pre-ramble isn’t really necessary! 🙂
Sheet Pan Fajita
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp (or 1 tsp+, to taste) crushed red pepper
- 2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, medium slices
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and coarsely chopped
- Flour or Corn Tortillas (or Lettuce if you want to be Whole30 Compliant)
- Extra Lime (cut into wedges)
- Avocado (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Rice & Beans (optional)
- Cholula (optional)
- In a large bowl add taco seasoning, olive oil, and lime juice. Toss chicken and vegetables in marinade and allow to marinate, covered at least for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and cover sheet pan in aluminum foil for easy clean up!
- Spread ingredients across pan and allow to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until meat is cooked through. If you want to add some char to meat and veggies, broil for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and fresh cilantro.