- 1 loaf of Sourdough bread, sliced
- Mayonnaise (amount is to preference, but you’ll need about 1-2 teaspoons per side of each slice for toasting purposes)
- 3-4 strips of crispy bacon (per sandwich, see recipe on Perfect Bacon above)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced (about 1/16″ to 1/4″)
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1-2 scoops of guacamole (see my own recipe above!)
- Cook your bacon until nice and crispy, and let it sit on a paper towel covered plate (or newspaper if you’re old school!) and set aside.
- Make your guacamole, set aside.
- Smear mayonnaise on both sides of each slice of bread, and toast in a pan until lightly browned and crispy on the on outside, and place on a plate.
- Smear a little more mayo on one of the slices of bread, then top with the lettuce, then tomato, then bacon, and finally, the guacamole. If you want more mayo, smear some more on the other slice. Otherwise, place the second slice on top, cut in half (if you want), and omz nomz NOMZ!