Cooking Maggie’s Guacamole
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1/2 plum tomato, diced small
- 1/4 small white onion, diced finely
- 1/4 jalapeno (or more to preference), diced finely (leave seeds in if you like heat)
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice (to preference)
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed, and spoon meat (flesh?) into a small bowl. Smash with the back of a fork.
- Dice tomatoes, jalapeno, and onion, mince garlic, and add to smashed avocado and stir.
- Chop up cilantro and add to bowl, stirring to incorporate. Finally, add a dash of salt and squeeze in lime juice, tasting to preference (I add about 1/2 a lime at a time). Stir to combine and serve!!!